News Articles
Posted on Jun 25th, 2009

You can find the form in the Documents section on this webpage.   You will also need to review the Architectual Guidelines.  You will find this in the same section.  You would also need to submit a copy of your survey map with the location drawn in of where you are placing the improvement and a picture of the proposed improvement.  Once you have all the required documentation you can email Robin Guyon at with Ardsley Management or fax the documents to (317)259-0387.